Rivalry Comments:

First Page   Previous Page   468    469    470    471    472    Next Page   Last Page
  • Kazzy - 6/27/08 @ 3:48 PM
    I'm sorry I am legend was bad ass. I robot was a great movie but takes second place in my book.
    Posted In: I Am Legend vs. I Robot - (0 Responses)

• gonzo - 6/27/08 @ 11:55 AM
    how is flint a scum bag. Everyone that does it volunteers for it and he was the one trying to dig up dirt in politicians that say one thing and do another. Like Trent lott look at the web site the flint pic comes from. Hef is just more excepted and paved the way larry just added some extra lanes.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (1 Response)

• Jana Banana - 6/27/08 @ 8:35 AM
    hef is a pimp. hands %@%#%@% down. hes the man. i agree with you kazzy flint is one of the lowest life forms on earth.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (0 Responses)

• cutie122403 - 6/27/08 @ 12:13 AM
    I feel sorry for them that they can't have a personal life. It's their choice to be famous and I think some of them like it but I also think they should have their privacy.
    Posted In: Celebrities vs. Paparazzi - (0 Responses)

• cutie122403 - 6/27/08 @ 12:07 AM
    Yeah I'm sure it is every man's dream to have their jobs but I think they are a bit disgusting. I guess if anything Hugh Hefner would be more tasteful.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (0 Responses)

• Kazzy - 6/26/08 @ 9:36 PM
    lol, if I was in your head I would be screaming for someone to let me out. j/k But, you don't have to be shot and permanently placed in a wheel chair to live the American dream. Look what Hugh has done, not too mention his stuff still works.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (0 Responses)