Rivalry Comments:

First Page   Previous Page   468    469    470    471    472    Next Page   Last Page
  • gonzo - 6/27/08 @ 9:19 PM
    neither do most politicians. hell I barley have enough class to function in society.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (0 Responses)

• cutie122403 - 6/27/08 @ 6:25 PM
    I guess I am the odd ball because I think this car is sexy. I love the classic cars but if I had to choose between the two I would go with the newer one.
    Posted In: 1969 Camaro vs. 2009 Camaro - (1 Response)

• The Boss - 6/27/08 @ 4:09 PM
    BigT, If it was only 60k, you should have bought one for the both of us. Nice cars but no way I would spend that kind of money on one.
    Posted In: 1969 Camaro vs. 2009 Camaro - (0 Responses)

• The Boss - 6/27/08 @ 4:08 PM
    Dare I say Hugh actually has a measurable level of class, Flint on the other hand has none whatsoever.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (0 Responses)

• The Boss - 6/27/08 @ 3:48 PM
    I'm sorry I am legend was bad ass. I robot was a great movie but takes second place in my book.
    Posted In: I Am Legend vs. I Robot - (0 Responses)

• gonzo - 6/27/08 @ 11:55 AM
    how is flint a scum bag. Everyone that does it volunteers for it and he was the one trying to dig up dirt in politicians that say one thing and do another. Like Trent lott look at the web site the flint pic comes from. Hef is just more excepted and paved the way larry just added some extra lanes.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (1 Response)

• Jana Banana - 6/27/08 @ 8:35 AM
    hef is a pimp. hands %@%#%@% down. hes the man. i agree with you kazzy flint is one of the lowest life forms on earth.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (0 Responses)