Rivalry Comments:

First Page   Previous Page   468    469    470    471    472    Next Page   Last Page
  • Kaz - 6/27/08 @ 4:10 PM
    I actually hate the onion part of the rings but the breading is delicious.
    Posted In: French Fries vs. Onion Rings - (0 Responses)

• Kaz - 6/27/08 @ 4:09 PM
    BigT, If it was only 60k, you should have bought one for the both of us. Nice cars but no way I would spend that kind of money on one.
    Posted In: 1969 Camaro vs. 2009 Camaro - (0 Responses)

• Kaz - 6/27/08 @ 4:08 PM
    Dare I say Hugh actually has a measurable level of class, Flint on the other hand has none whatsoever.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (0 Responses)

• Kaz - 6/27/08 @ 3:48 PM
    I'm sorry I am legend was bad ass. I robot was a great movie but takes second place in my book.
    Posted In: I Am Legend vs. I Robot - (0 Responses)

• gonzo - 6/27/08 @ 11:55 AM
    how is flint a scum bag. Everyone that does it volunteers for it and he was the one trying to dig up dirt in politicians that say one thing and do another. Like Trent lott look at the web site the flint pic comes from. Hef is just more excepted and paved the way larry just added some extra lanes.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (1 Response)

• Jana Banana - 6/27/08 @ 8:35 AM
    hef is a pimp. hands %@%#%@% down. hes the man. i agree with you kazzy flint is one of the lowest life forms on earth.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (0 Responses)

• cutie122403 - 6/27/08 @ 12:13 AM
    I feel sorry for them that they can't have a personal life. It's their choice to be famous and I think some of them like it but I also think they should have their privacy.
    Posted In: Celebrities vs. Paparazzi - (0 Responses)

• cutie122403 - 6/27/08 @ 12:07 AM
    Yeah I'm sure it is every man's dream to have their jobs but I think they are a bit disgusting. I guess if anything Hugh Hefner would be more tasteful.
    Posted In: Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flint - (0 Responses)