DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
All Infringement Notices should include the following:
• A signature, electronic or physical, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
• An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
• A description of the nature and location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit JealousBrother.com to find and positively identify that material;
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
• A statement by you: (i) that you believe in good faith that the use of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and, (ii) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.